Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Life episode 9: Big Decision

this couple of weeks, i fill my brain with full of 2 big decision for the next few years of my life.

1. i continue study in Jiao Tong, where i need to study much more harder, and improve my mandarin as much as possible. together with that, i must find and get a job here. i dont care what will happen next, i just want to work here, and get the working permit here in shanghai.

2. go back to indonesia, do some documents to apply PR in Singapore, and find a job there.

this 2 decision is a very very big decision for me in the long term. i ask my close friends for their suggestion, some of them said 1 some of them said 2. well, this makes me feel much more headache. both have same percentage of suggestion. lol.... *voting voting*

Well, i think its time for me to determine what i wanna do with my life and where i'm going to take it. and yesterday, I'd decided for no 2. go to Singapore, apply PR, and get a good job there. okay, having planned to go back to Indonesia for good in January next year before Chinese New Year, my plan of continue study here was canceled as I decided to go back to Singapore and find a job there. but i think, this will be good for me in the long run. well event though, for now Singapore is quite hard to get a job, i believe i can get a job there.

another problem is coming out today, about where i need to work with. my degree is majoring in banking and finance. but i don't feel any interest with that field, i prefer fashion industry. well, i know it's kinda hard for me to get a job in that field, because i have no basic AT ALL. but well, why not i have a try in that field. i love fashion, i love art, maybe even though i have no basic, but i'm willing to learn about this field and i want to be success in this field. because i believe i have a very strong passion in that field. if i get a job in fashion industry, i must be a multitalented guy. i want to be a designer, i want to be a model, and i want to be a photgrapher. *well i think that's too far away*

Aquarius Dec 18, 2008:
Don't be shy about protecting your secrets today, even if you have to plead the fifth with inquisitive friends and family. Your business is your business, and other people can't help but meddle if they get the impression that you are looking for their input. No matter how well intentioned they may be, they still have a different agenda than you do. It's time to reassert yourself. Remind people that you are capable of running your own life!

No comments: