Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HongKong Day 2 (Dec 31, 2008)

Today, after I woke up, I just realize, this is my last day in 2008, and what did I done? Just few unsuccessful competition, freelance job, and travel of course. Nothing much. But the one that I will always remember is that I’m now ALEX LEORIUS.Bbus. as u know, I just finished my degree last end of July.

Straightly on August, I came to Shanghai for study mandarin. But still besides study, I did a lot travel around China; such as Beijing, HuangShan, ZhouZhuang, NingBo, YiWu, GuangZhou, ShenZhen, and now I’m in HongKong now. I just want to say a very very huge Thanks to GOD for giving me such a great enough life for me *even though I still have another hop, for sure everybody will not enough what they got*. And also, I wanna say very very very huge thanks to my Beloved Parents. Thanks for all the supports and love u all.

Well, I steal a free 20 minutes internet access at starbucks which is just right beside my apartment at Causeway Bay area. Sitting here alone, enjoying my Java Chips Frappucino, and mini chicken ham wrap. And for lunch time, I went to Tsim Sha Tsui to meet my friends Patrick for have lunch together at a small local HK restaurant. Well, just cha siew fan, but yeah, its ok for the taste, and also for the wallet.

Well, Patrick went back to his office and I walked around at Tsim Sha Tsui area for few hours. Shopping and yeah… shopping. Well, I can say that I’m totally broke now. U knows what I bought just now? It’s a lot. 1st I went to a book store around there and get a graphic design book for my brother, Sendy. I bought 2 books of business card design book, formal and funky punk design. I also bought a fashion photography book, which is cost me HKD 840 in total of these 3 books. Wow……

2, I walked around Tsim Sha Tsui district in the small street around there, and I went to TOUGH stores. And I couldn’t get away from the discount sign. I bought a hand bag *775 discount 12% = HKD 685* and 2 wallets *buy one free one*, which are cost me HKD 1027.

3. I walked around that street too, and I found G2000 here. Feel curious about the style and design within Shanghai and HongKong. But well, it’s just the same. The difference is that the price. I get a formal shirt for HKD99, which is about 85RMB. Wow… it was so cheap. I’d seen the same shirt in the G2000 store in Shanghai, which stated there about 130RMB. Well, I bought the Green one. Haha…

I walked from Tsim Sha Tsui to Jordan, Yau Ma Tei and Temple Street. Well I think, Temple Street is more to Petaling Street in Kuala Lumpur. Well, people sell the fake things on the road. Nothing much there, it just the same compare to KL one, but think different is, they r using HKD.not RM. Hahaha…. *I think everybody should know bout it* lol…..

From there, me and Patrick together go for a small but famous Restaurant in Yau Ma Tei area. It’s like hot bowl bake rice with pork or chicken on the top. Well, I try the pork one. Because this is china, everywhere u can find pork. Hahaha… ou, talking about pork, I heard that HK’s McD has a menu like a burger, using pork. Not chicken or fillet o’ fish. I should get buzz there to get a try.



After dinner, I went to a shopping mall at MongKok, which is famous of the longest escalator in Asia. Well, it’s very long actually. From the 4th floor to 8th floor, and then continued with another long escalator from the 8th floor, to 13th floor. Wow… that’s pretty long btw.

And before I walked back to causeway bay, *I have to meet Ronald and spend my new yr eve with him and few of his friends*, I saw H&M stores there. And they have a very big store there. And I get a vest for HKD 199, with 50% off, so I just need to pay for HKS 99. hhaha… it is even cheaper then the vest I made in Lu Jia Bang in Shanghai before that cost me RMB 100 (HKD 112). Haiz….

Well, another 30 minutes to go until New Year 2009. I’m waiting for Ronald to come over, together went to IFC mall in HongKong Island, Central. We were there 2 minutes before the fireworks starts and I just have few second to prepare my camera. What a rush…..


After shooting, we meet Ronald’s friends at IFC mall to go for a Club there, its called Red club, which is on the roof top of the mall. Well, it’s New Year, so I’m not that surprise about how many people there. It’s totally FULL. Standing about 1 hour, we went to Wan Cai area, to get another club. Well, looked at the place around, I don’t think I wanna go for a club. I can say that, it sucks…..

So, I decided not to get it the club, because there have an entrance fee for 210/person. Because I do not drink liquor, I prefer no. so, me and Ronald went to a small kebab house, and continued to a Chinese HongKong Style restaurant around causeway bay, until 3.40AM. hahahaha…

Well, Happy New Year to y’all my reader. Wishing u all the best always in this long new year. New Year means new hope, new thought, new style, new mind, new for everything. For sure, a lot of people wish for something better, included me.
1. I wish I get more matured compare to previous
2. wish that I can get a good job in Singapore
3. wish that I know and I can decide my own life to the brighter future
4. wishing my own self to make my parents happy always

No comments: