Tuesday, December 30, 2008

HongKong Day 1 (December 30, 2008)

I just arrived in HongKong for my 1st day and also my 1st time alone travel. Just love it, because u can go and walked around wherever u wanna go. Well, when I crossed Hongkong immigration, straightly, I go to 7 eleven to get a new HK sim card, so that I can call and meet my friends here. And also ofcoz, get the octopus card to use the public transport in HK, such as; MTR, bus, taxi, or even can use this octopus card to purchase something in some stores in HK.

Ok well, I just get my apartment very very early in the morning today, which is recommended by henry, my friends in Shanghai. Well, it cost me 300/day and I think quite expensive but still, I need to get some place to live for this 5 days. I reach at my apartment around 1.30PM. and around 3PM, I start my 1st walked around my place, Causeway Bay. Well, they said this is the most crowded place in HK.

Well, about 5.15PM, I go to MTR station to meet my friends Kirque. Well, he was just get back from the office and about to go back home to take his luggage, because he will have his flight to Bangkok around 9.30PM. Well, I decided to go with him to airport, rather than I had nothing to do, because my friend, Ronald is going to Macau until night.

Well, this is my 1st time I visit HK, and also my 1st time I visit the airport. It’s quite far from Kirque house actually. Using shuttle bus, I takes us about 1 hours. During that time, I ask for his recommended place in HK. He wrote everything in the map that I got at ShenZhen HongKong border. Well, feel thanks to him, because I give me a lot of place to go for my next 4 days here. Lol……



Btw, have a safe flight K. see you again in the other time. Because I know u r quite busy with ur work and I’m about to leave shanghai for good to Singapore. Hahaha….

No comments: