Friday, December 19, 2008

december 19. 2008 to be continue.........

because of i just have less then a month here, i should use my time and my money correctly and safely. i don't have much money left here. because i just bought flight ticket to go back to KL, which is cost me RMB 3680. well, from KL to Medan, i used my dad cc to purchase the online ticket. hehe...

the thing is that i have a lot of stuff here. when i came here 4 months ago, i took 30 kg for the baggage, and 10kg for my hand carry. well, i think now, i have more than 60 kg in total. some more, i have 3 new winter-heavy-coats, 3 jackets, few bags, and few shirts, i bought during my stay here. i will definitely ask some agent to send some of my stuff back home. i don't think i can take all of this stuff home, alone.

ou well, i think i will go to HongKong next week to celebrate my new year eve there. well, i must go there even though i'm alone. because this is the only chance i can go travel to china during my stay here. i don't think i have the other chance come back to china just for holiday. *with my financial problem* so, i think this is the right time i go travel around china to spend my last month here. well my plan is that go to HongKong, GuangZhou, ShenZhen, and Guilin. i need to go to this 4 places before i go back for good. its a MUST. hahaha....

..............to be continue with my coming Life for today december 19..............

Aquarius Dec 19, 2008:
A friend of yours who has been acting like they can do no wrong lately is ready to get a wake up call -- and you should give it to them. Talk to them today about how they've been alienating people. Help them understand that they will get much further with other people if they put all their energy into connecting with them -- as opposed to being aloof. Teach them a few tricks you have learned in your years of experience working with others.

No comments: