Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Beijing Trip Day 3 (9 December 2008)

This is the 3rd day of our Beijing trip. today about 10am, i went to Indonesian Embassy 印尼大使馆 to renew my passport. i spent 167 RMB to renew passport. well, finished about 1.30PM, and it need 2 working days. so, i will go to embassy again on 11 before fly back to Shanghai.

we went for a small 餐厅 called Tian Hai 天海, a very very chinese old style restaurant. it tasted very great. i ate the fried rice and the Ca Jiang Mian. haha... 2 portion for my lunch. well, after that we walked to Tian An Men. it just about 15 minutes walked from my hotel. nearby MRT station also, Line 2 Qian Men 前门.

on that time, i received SMS from Amazing Voice team, they said they send me an email. so i open my gmail using GPRS. huh.... my credit.... well, they said, the need to get my video about myself and other. so i just ask for sugi to take my video in front of Tian An Men. hahaha....

continued our journey to Wang Fu Jing 王府井大街。 this place is similar to Shanghai NanJing Dong Lu 南京东路。 had a street dishes and meal at the small old town there and it cost me about 35 RMB in total. quite cheap yeah. hahaha.... oh ya, i also eat Fried Scorpion. at first i refuse to eat that shit, but after left 2 pieces, i decided to taste it for the 1st time in my life ever, i ate scorpion and it taste WOw... similar to shanghai Sau Kau. hahaha....


well, had a walked inside the mall around there. InTime Lotte. yeah.. the name of bubble gum Lotte. lol... and for sure, had a narcism pictures around there. because there have alot of christmas trees around. ^^ just feel so excited because this is my 1st Christmas Winter in my life. i don't know when i can had this fun ever again. hahaha.... *sounds so Ke Lian*.

Aquarius Dec 10, 2008
Business as usual will leave you bored as usual, today. But the good news is that you will have someone on your side who's just as bored as you -- and just as eager to find a fun way to mix things up! Skip past all of your right brain thinking and focus on more creative ways to get things done. Team up with this person today, and it could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Turn on the music and take off your shoes -- relaxation is always a good way to get the brainstorms going.

No comments: