Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Life Episode 6: Another Travel

well, i just coming back from Xin Tian Di, had a cup of Dark cherry Mocca from Starbucks, and walked around Xin Tian Di. well, i feel the power of Christmas there. cannot wait for 25 dec. hmmm, before that, i did some fashion show photoshot at MAO club. but the pictures not that good. feel so bad because of my skill and my lens for sure. i'm the only one using kit lens for the photoshot.

yesterday, i did my personal photoshot for the competition. Rita is my model from Bandung, Indonesia. we did the shot around Jing An Si, NanJing Xi Lu. started about 4PM until 7PM and had dinner at Bali Bistro. yeehaa.... i just love Bali Bistro because of the taste. Emank makanan indo gk ada dua nya.

well, i will post the picture later. because now, i still packing (3.34AM) for my tomorrow's trip. BEIJING here i come. hahahaha.... i prepared 6 shirts, 3 sweater, 1 cardigan, 3 winter coat, 6 undies, 6 socks, and some of my make-up stuff. hahaha... i go to Beijing for 5 days 4 nights. my purpose there is to renew my passport. because in Shanghai, there is no Indonesian embassy. so i need to go to Beijing to renew it. because maybe, in this end of month, i will go to South China and Hong kong for travel and visit my family there. well, f it is not possible, i will go there in the end of next year January before Chinese New Year (january 26, 2008).


Aquarius Dec 07, 2008:
An upcoming social event that you thought was just going to be an informal get together might turn out to be a bigger deal. So, just in case, dress a little bit nicer than you normally would. Be prepared to make a great impression on new people. Make sure you have conversations that are about more than just the weather. In any communications today, you should take advantage of the opportunity to get to know how someone thinks -- and more importantly, why they think what they think.

No comments: