Thursday, December 25, 2008

My life episode 11: Merry Christmas

i just came back from our Xmas Potluck dinner at Nikko and Andre's house. a lot of foods prepared by my friends just now. Spaghetti, Salad, Pizza, Beef Rolls, Peking Duck, Stream Chicken, and my lovely Cholocate Ba Gu cookies. hahaha...

okay about my cookies, i prepare it few hours before dinner time. i went to Gang Hui Plaza 港汇广场 around 1PM. before i went to buy some stuff, i went to Yoshinoya to had my lunch. i walked around Gang hui to get some gift for exchange gift for tonight party. well, after 1 hour i walked around, i found a note book, which have the same brand with my undies.... Paul Smith..... hahahaha... well, i bought it and the price is quite reasonable. and i love the design. its Green. hahaha.... i also bought a note book, named Ha!Shangha!. i bought that book so remind me about shanghai in the future, and i wanna ask my friends to fill that note with their opinion about me.

okay, i went to supermarket to get some chocolate, corn flakes, sugar, and butter. after i got it, i went back and started to cook it. but shit, after almost done my 1st cookies, i forgot to buy the small cup for the cookies. i leave all the things and went to City Shop near my home. well, i know the stuff there are all expensive, but that's the closest supermarket around my home. i scared my 2 packages chocolate is not enough, i decided to buy another 2 packages of melt chocolate and 1 M&M as the topping of the cookies.

well, i just melted 3 packages, it already fit for 3 boxes. 1 big box, and 2 small box. from all of that, i can make around 100 small cookies. well, it was exactly 7PM when i done all the things, included wash and clean all the stuffs.

and 7.40PM i went to Andre's house. and the party begin. hahahaha... well, all my friends said my cookies is great. Andriany, the one that cannot eat chocolate, she asked more from me and want to take home some of that. hahahaha.... another one, Jei, he always 2 thumbs up for me, Perfect lex. hahaha... thanks anyway.

okay, this is what happened rite there.....



And this are my best shots.....


well, this is my Recipe.....


Ingredient:
1. Dark Chocolate Melt (any kind of chocolate can make it, except, can be melt and not contain any nuts or cookies).
2. Sugar
3. Salted Butter (Recommended Anchor Butter from New Zealand)
4. Corn flakes
5. Small paper cup

how to cook it:
1. melt every 300g Chocolate mixed it with 1 tea spoon of butter, and 1/4 spoon of sugar.
2. mixed it until liquid and fluid
3. take 2 full hand of the corn flakes with your hand (with the glove for sure) into the bowl, and mixed it with the chocolate.
4. after all mixed, use 2 tablespoon to make it round and put it inside paper cup immediately before cold and stick.
5. put the topping (M&M or others) on the top of the cookies before cold and stick.
6. leave it around 10 minutes until it stick, and then, chocolate cookies is ready to serve and eat.

btw, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2008. Have a wonderful Christmas and Get a Brand New Year Life.

Aquarius Dec 25, 2008
You need to keep an open mind. Try to accept the changes that will be happening in your day today. Don't waste time trying to find out why they are happening -- just go with the flow and see what the next hour brings. You might not be comfortable with this idea at first, but by the early afternoon you'll begin to get into the groove and really enjoy the unexpected twists and turns that your day will be taking. It is certainly not going to be a boring time!

No comments: