Tuesday, December 23, 2008

my life episode 10: New Thought

today, i was a lil bit late for class. late for about 30 minutes actually, because i couldn't found my text book for 口语课 in my home。 well, i just don't care about it, as i thought, a lot of my classmate sit alone in the class, so i can just sit with them and share the book. hahaha... i had my lunch under my apartment, and after that, walked to campus.

well, Kurt, my classmate from Belgium, took out few packs of chocolate and he told us "今天是我的生日。我要给你们巧克力从比利时." and guess what? it taste great. OMG love the chocolate from Cote d'Or. ou btw, Happy Birthday Kurt. and thanks for the chocolate.

after class, few minutes after i reach home, Darwin called me and ask me whether i have free time or not. because vinna ask him to task me to go to a photographer's studio. well, 当然我有空儿. hahaha... 6PM me, darwin, jay and vinna went to the photographer studio at people square 人民广场. after i get in, WOW.... the studio is very very nice and have a large space to shoot. i think it have 3 room, 1 make up room, and 1 small office inside.

the photographer about my pictures i submit for the photography competition last few weeks. he said, "do u like to read the horoscope? it is better for you not to read and not to believe on it. u need to move on with it...." well, i'm not really got it actually, but i got it as "the better is that u must make tomorrow's horoscope for people to follow u". haha... i think ya........

well, i take the advantage of today's lesson. and i learn quite alot i think. even though some of my feeling is just about the same like before. lazy for sure. haha... but yeah, today i miss my GYM. omigot. tomorrow i must go for gym no matter anything happen, i need to go there. i must make GYM as my routine activity. haiz.....

ou btw, just now i saw my blog, and u know what, the viewer is already reach 2000 viewer. wow.... just feel excited that a lot of people visit my blog. Thanks for viewing my blog guys. Next target.... 3000. haha.....


Aquarius 23, 2008
If you have deep feelings for someone who has wronged you, making a fresh start can be challenging. Moving completely past grudges and anger is often impossible to do. So if you are feeling like you want to stop trying to put the past behind you, then take a break from being the bigger person. Get your distance from the people who don't make you feel good about yourself. Let time show you whether you should keep someone in your life, or let them know that it is time to move on.

No comments: