Friday, February 13, 2009

TAGGED

I am being tagged by Leon Koh Han Leong

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)


-------------

25 random things about Alex Lee Leorius

1) during my last year of my high school (june 2005), i just have 65kgs for my weight. During my 1st semester in university, I gained 15kgs in 4 months; 80kgs in November 2005.

2) During my primary until high school, I was pretty good in drawing (always scored 8 to 9.5) and dreamt to be an architect or fashion designer. I don’t know why I’d enrolled myself in Victoria University majoring in Banking and Finance; in fact now, I know nothing about that. Well now, I still search for advertising or fashion industry as my current career.

3) I started to like photography since end of 2006. Took pictures by using pocket camera, Sony DSC-W7. I bought my DSLR canon 400D on 28 December 2007. I will always remember that date.


4) People think I’m Indonesian (Javanese) and not Chinese. Yes I’m Indonesian, but I’m pure Chinese. My grandpa was Chinese mainland and I just meet my family members in china few months ago.

5) Learn something practically and from experiences, not theoretically.

6) I just have few close friends, some best friends, but a lot of friends. I love to make new friends around the world. Believe me. Well at first, u will feel that I’m a “cool” and “boring” guy – very quiet and “silent mood ON” person when I meet someone, who is new to me (new friends). Well in fact, you will know that I’m a very very talkative person by the time goes on.

7) I love travel. And I did alone travel to GuangZhou, Shenzhen, and Hongkong for the 1st time last year.

8) Shopping is my life. I do a lot window shopping before I buy a thing. Well, I like to compare price too. Haha….^^

9) Not a good decision maker. I can change my mind in a flash. Yes and no within few seconds. Few of my close friends knew it.

10) you will rarely hear me say “sorry” and “thank you” in some case, such as; “thank you for the treat”, “sorry I heart you”. But deeply in my heart, I scream it loudly.

11) party lover, but not a good drinker, and not a smoker. Say f*ck off to drugs.

12) I always hit my “boiling point”. I need to change my bad habit but I still always easy to get angry and cannot control it.

13) I do collect clothing price tags, and movie’s ticket, since 2005. And I still have my shirt during my kinder garden (1992) in my wardrobe and few other collections of mine since I was a kid. http://axleorius.blogspot.com/2008/08/collection.html


14) Trance lover. And I did some mixed songs named TRANCEVAGANZA. I will update it in my blog only. ^^

15) i will drink a cup of coffee or tea at least once every 2 or 3days. U will always see me around starbucks, coffee beans, old town, and dome.

16) I love ROLLER COASTER. I will always ride a coaster, twice. Front ride and back ride. I will always hunt for the theme park, where I travel to.

17) I have few handbags; 2 for daily uses *shopping and walking around*, 1 for gym usage, 1 for work, 1 for my laptop, 1 for my camera, 1 for my camera equipments, 1 for my tripod. And 1 backpack. Hmmm…..

18) I miss Redang Island actually. Yearning for the moments where I sit beside the beach, listen to music, and stare the large ocean.

19) I actually love staying in my room, browsing, facebook, listen to music, radio or watch movie (its almost on 24/7). But once I feel bored, I can go out around, alone to somewhere crowded, including club.

20) photolover. I like to take picture, and like being in the picture too. You will often see me upload picture either to my facebook, or my blog.

21) i gym once every 2 or 3 days. At least…!!!

22) I started to drive on highway and streets at the first time in KL (2005), without taking any driving lessons and licenses. well now, I have all my legal documents.

23) I must live in a clean area, especially for my house or apartment, bathroom. Even though I have a lot of stuffs and it looks messy, but I do clean it up. Clean is a must.

24) I just watched horror twice in my life time. Believe it???

25) my biggest dream are: 1. own a luxury and high class hotel beside the beach, with large themepark beside. 2. travel around the world.

No comments: