Wednesday, February 11, 2009

my life episode 18: way of life???

好久不见。it's been few weeks i didn't update my blog. well, as always in my hometown, i don't do much things, just helped my parents for their business, and hang out with my indo's friends. sun plaza and Starbucks at Cambridge apartment is always my destination for this boringnessity *boring city*.

and about my next plan, the documents that i asked Johnson to translate *as what the requirement to apply Singapore LPR*, is just finished yesterday. and I'd made an appointment with SMC Singapore to submit the documents on 19 Feb. i just need to fill the processing form and 4A form for the completion.

well, next week 17, i will go to KL for a day, and off to 新家波 Singapore on the next day *18 Feb*. i just hope that i can get my LPR ASAP and apply for any kind of job ASAP. my fields of business for now is fashion industry, advertising, or event organizer. i knew that it was out of my major, but i hope i can get it. even though it is quite hard for me at this time *since the global crisis is also surround Singapore*, i hope i can get 1.

SIA *Singapore Airlines* is also my target for now. lol... sounds strange but i wish i can get it, even though my skin face problem *acne* still with me, but i wish i can clean it asap. aish.....

Aquarius feb 11, 2009
If you are on one side of an issue and everyone else seems to be on the other side, you shouldn't feel the need to change their minds. Having everyone totally agree all of the time is just not necessary! If you disagree with them that doesn't have to mean that you think less of them, and vice versa. So learn how to agree to disagree -- avoid pushing your agenda or suspecting that they are pushing theirs. Everyone just thinks differently and that's okay.

1 comment:

╰sιℓ —★ said...

mau jd pramugara kaw?
huahahahah
gw d MAS
ntr kita saingan
kekeke