Thursday, February 5, 2009

My life episode 17: Desperate

well, Chinese new ox year just passed last week and my biggest hope for now, is that i can get a job as soon as possible in Singapore. i know that it is hard to get a job now because of economy crisis, but i just hope and pray for GOD that i can get a job pretty soon.

well, from now on, i promise myself i will do everything better and better, by my own. depending on someone as in proper is a must.i know that i cannot live without other people's help. well, i will do anything i want that i think good for me, without any confirmation from my parents, no more.

i just found out, it seems my parent do not support what i did before *my experience in photography and fashion industry*. they do support more for my brother. well, i don't care what they want and what they need from me, i do what i do, i do what i want. it is not that i'm a rebellious or insubordinate son, but i didn't get support from my own parents. so, what should i do next???......

Aquarius Feb 05, 2009
After going through your routine for days, weeks, and months, it can be way too easy to turn off your brain and just coast on auto-pilot. But you owe your brain more than that. You can't let it go to waste. If you are not feeling challenged, then do whatever you can to challenge yourself today. Attempt a new sport. Try out a new hobby. See if you can learn how to cook something complicated. Put some hurdles in place and see how quickly you can impress yourself.

No comments: