Wednesday, February 18, 2009

my life episode 19: SURPRISE..........!!!

Well, 17 feb is my special day forever. My birthday. Thanks or my friends for the greeting and the wishes. really appreciate it. Hope you all feel my happiness as well.

Okay, on my birthday, I leaved my hometown early in the morning for my morning flight to Kuala Lumpur to get my bus ticket to Singapore on the next day, take my stuffs that I NITIP with my friends, and meet my friends as well.

Once I reach KL, I went go monash condo, which is now known as sun-u residence. And directly went to Sunway College to print some of the application form needed for SMC Singapore. Then, rent a car *as usual* to go everywhere. And yeah, I meet my friend Ateq. Indonesian, study at GuangZhou. And now, I type this blog in AEROLINE bus, on my way to Singapore.

I took AEROLINE from sunway pyramid to Harbour front, Singapore. This is my first time I used AEROLINE to Singapore, and I surprise with the service. I just love it and so convenient. Well, feel worth it because with the price of RM.90, you can take a double deck bus to Singapore with few sofas below, quite nice lunch served with fruits and coffee. And 1 more thing, there is a plug for you to charge your phone, or maybe, watch movie using your laptop or anything. I just love it. Well, I think I will take AEROLINE when I go back to Kuala Lumpur next month for my graduation.

ou btw, just now when i had my dinner with my friends *my senior actually from sunway*, they gave me a little surprise of BIRTHDAY CAKE. just feel excited that at least, i still had my belated BIRTHDAY CAKE on my sweet 21st. hahaha....

and guest what.............. i love MANGO CAKE so much, and they gave me as my sweet 21st bday cake. OMG, Thank you so much and really appreciate it guys.......

No comments: