Saturday, August 2, 2008

collection

this is my collection since i was a kid. wanna know what i kept?

1st. this is my shirt during my kinder garden, hmmm I think it was 1992. I used this during my dancing performance at my church in school. But mostly, I’ve been forgotten about all of this.


2nd, this was my dictionary. I bought this book on November 7, 1996. I used this dictionary for my 1st private English lesson at my home. Haha…. But I still use this book until now at home, if I found some words that i don’t know. Haha… quite useful.


3rd, this was my 1st junior high school uniform. Nothing special, but this was 9 years ago. Haha…. I cannot fit this shirt no more. And I kept this shirt for 6 years already. Haha….


4th, this was my 1st senior high school uniform. And this was 6 years ago. I kept it for 3 years already and I even cannot fit the pants now. But I still can fit the shirt. I tried it before. Lol…


5th, this was my cassettes collection. But not all’s mine. This is combining with my brother’s cassettes. I think, mine was about 35% from this all. Haha…. Because last time, cd’s prices was expensive. Some more, cassette is more convin for me.


6th, this was my hand drawing “lilo and stitch”. Last time, lilo and stitch was my favorite animation movie. I love it because it was ‘beach sensation’, beach life that I like it so much. I draw this on September 8, 2002.


7th, this was my class uniform. Hmm… not uniform actually, but I can said, this wasw my class-shirt, named AERIAL. You can see that the picture was linked to back of the shirt. Well, the brand of this shirt is mr bean. Haha…


8th, this was my 1st braun buffel wallet. I was forgotten where I bought this wallet, but it cost about 250.000 rupiah. Hoho… and this was my another wallet, named Marlboro classic. This was a present from my parent. Thanks…


9th, this was another collection. This was not stuff, but this was my money collection. I was forgotten where I got all of this money, but I got it. Haha…. This was my 5 rupiah note printed on 1968, long time before I was born.


10th, this was another coin of 5 Indonesian Rupiah, printed on 1974. This was 34 years ago.


11th, this was another coin of 50 cents of Indonesian rupiah, printed on 1958. This coin is now 50 years old, older than my parent’s age. Haha… well, the age of this coin is now half of the century. Wow.. amazing. Haha….


12th, this was another coin of 100 rupiah, printed on 1978. 30 years ago. But, we still used this coin until last 3 years, few months before I came to Malaysia.


well, Any comment? Haha….

1 comment:

shinta said...

gila juga u lex..
tp duit2 lama tuh kl d jual harga nya bisa tinggi bgt tuh..