Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Life

well, i must say Thanks to GOD for His blessed that i got my 1st internship programme at Ascendur last year, worked at Sushi Zanmai as a waiters, and thanks to Ms Irene's help that i can graduate on time. even though my mom not allow me to go to US last year, but i really appreciate her decision. and i must say thanks to her. Love u mom.

well, today my life will change *i think*, and yeah, i'm in Shanghai now. i'm in China. i can't believe that i am here now and yeah, thanks again 1 more time to my God and my parents for sure. and also for my new mobile phone Nokia E90. thanks dad.

just now i ate this in the plane during my 5 hour flight from KLIA, Malaysia to PUDONG, Shanghai. I've been forgotten what is the name of this food. but i like it. the lemon taste and the mushroom was so delicious. haha... and also for the cake, i dont know wether it is cheese cake or now, but i like it. the wheat bread also so crispy. love it. served with a cup of chinese tea, these food taste to perfect. lol... *macem betol aja*.

well, this is the view from my seat.

today is my 1st day i stepped on China's land, and i feel like 'chicken and duck'. u know, my mandarin is bad, and their english is bad too. so, CDcom (chicken duck communication). haiz.... but, i must try to learn mandarin as soon as possible so i can survive here. I MUST.

hmmm, today i got confused by a person that picked me up from airport. he is shanghainese and he get lost in his own airport? WTF. we stucked in airport for about 1 hour. and he blamed me that i was late arrived at pudong.WTF. 1st bad impression about shanghai. haiz... well, i did nothing, as i'd arrived here *my hostel* about 7.50PM.

*i took all of this picture using my nokia E90.

1 comment:

╰sιℓ —★ said...

lu masi mnding ayam ama bebek
masi 1 keluarga
klo gw yg ke sana jadi gorila ama anjing kali
ngga ada yg nyambung
wakakakka