Thursday, August 14, 2008

Daily Life

this time, i cannot enjoy my holiday as what i planned before. jakarta is now far from my face. my parent not allow me to go, the reason is that they scared i will overspend their money. haiz...

hmmm, but i don't know why, i just stayed for about 3 weeks, i already top-up my credit for my simpati Rp 200.000, and another Rp 25.000 for my XL. man, i never spend like this before. don't know why. but, i think i will upload another Rp 50.000 because i just left Rp 205 now. hahaha....

about my daily life, i just help my parent and at night, watching what is called SINETRON. SCTV show 3 sinetron in a row, and i like it so much. pelangi, chelsea, and cinta fitri season 2. hahaha... i don't know why i like it, but i like it. haha... and also, online for sure, for chatting and browsing.

well, 2 more days will be the Indonesia Independent's day. me and my family will go to Lake Toba, Parapat. well, it's been long time i never been there, since i was a small kid. well, i will take this moment to shot the panoramic there.

oh ya, u know what, my student visa in china is already done. i can go there now. but i need to wait for my ticket dateline. haha... well, i have nothing to worry now. just need to plan for the next.

well, i miss my friendsssssssssssssss
miss u all guyz

No comments: