Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Farewell

today was my last day in Malaysia, *i just coming back here from my hometown Medan, Indonesia yesterday*. i went to my bro's house to send my stuff to him together with pret2 and nut2, and i fetched him from his college Limkokwing.

well, after that, me, pret2 and nut2 go to Zanmai to have my last lunch there. actually, it's been 1 month i din eat zanmai and i miss my yasai misoshiru. haha... and yeah, i'm so happy that i saw my friends suk hui, louis, garrick, reagan, kenneth, and so on. haha....


continue to KL, go to my office for while, because i promised them i need to go back to office before i fly to china. i gave bika ambon to clay *my stupid fella* to share with other. and u know, his hair is so funny. haha...

okay, then me and alfred go to pavilion to park my car and walked away to bukit bintang, and go to sungei wang to had hair cut at **** forgot dy. it's adrian's father's salon. had a straight perm and bought some products like shampoo and hair spray. it just cost 250RM.

but, too bad, i was raining outside i and i must run through bukit bintang, lot 10, picolo, and go to pavilion to take my car. damn. i just go out from salon and i must got wet. shit. oh ya, i met hanna there. my friends from ngeceng.net

continued to mid valley city. i was planning to buy the soap recommended from emilia, EUMORA. but, i cannot found it, until i went back home, and i found the sign named "Northpoint". that is the place that sell this soap. damn. i go back with empty hand without that soap, but luckily, i do not need to pay the parking fee. i don't know why. i asked how much, he said, "no need to pay. it's free". lol....

continued to Barcelona, and guess what, nut2 gave me a "sayonara cake" and this party is for my farewell. hiks... terharu sekali aku. kwkwkw... NUT2, Thank you so much. MUACH. total for 12 person, party like crazy ppl.


thank you so much guys. i really appreciate it.

No comments: