Wednesday, July 9, 2008

it's my off day

today is my off day from my work at zanmai. nothing to do. just had my lunch with emilia, silvana, and alfred.

actually, today we suppose to go for karaoke, but the unfriendly REDBOX staff forced me to changed my mood for kaaoke. she said, "sorry, our room for student price and happy hour is full already". WTF, i think all room there, is about the same, even though it is student price or normal price, or even mid night price. and why another people who standing behind me, can get the room, and not me? shit. somemore, that bitch was totally ignore me after i asked about the student price. you suppose to asked me, "would you like to take the normal price?", but you know what, that bitch totally ignored me and ate the jco dounut together with another bitch. i think the manager hire people for outta beauty only, not for the attitude. poor REDBOX. but i think the manager is PIMP.

well, nothing to do. just sit and had a chit chat and continued for a "window shopping" in pyramid and buy some jco dounut to eat.

then, went to 天天来 for dinner together with lawrence, desy, maria, and vivi.

well, nothing thing special today. so, i just post this post. and, ou yeah, just now, rudy my friend from singapore, send me a link to youtube.



well, even though i'm not really understand what they said, but i think he made some "fales" *that's what indonesian ppl always said so, so do i* haha... but overall, thats cool. nice song. haha....

1 comment:

╰sιℓ —★ said...

motherfucker PIMP
wakakaka
anjrit lha red box hari ni
totally turns my mood off
keparat2
mana ada si wanita anjing lagi d sana
ckckckckc