Friday, July 18, 2008

French

this couple of weeks, i learn something new from my colleagues in zanmai restaurant. well, i can said that, this is my post about language, which i like to know or i interested in. lol...

1st, i spoke mandarin with my colleagues, louis, suk hui, reagan and garrick. well, it's nothing special but it helps me to improve my mandarin at the same time. well, about this language, i can said that, this is my 4th language in my live. 1st language is hokkian, 2nd is indonesia, 3rd is english, and 4th is mandarin. but the weird is that i just can speak but i cannot write or type it out. i know that is is weird but, let me introduce myself in mandarin. 我的名字是阿平. 我不允許寫出來我的全名, 應為...我不要. 哈哈哈哈....

2nd, i learned french language with them. wanna know what language do i learn from them? it is just "répéter s'il vous plaît", which mean, repeat please. haha... i just learn that one only. haha... but, before this, i just knew french in few words only. for example: hello = bonjour, welcome = accueil.

3rd, japan. i like the language from the way the speak. i sounds so unique. that's why i like it. somemore, this language we used in my restaurant, where i worked before. for example: thank you = arigato gojaimas (ありがとう), *my own name* alex = arekkusu (あれっくす / アレックス)

4th is korean. at first, i'm not really like this language. but, the text of this language so unique and makes me wanted to know about this language, even though i'm not really focus on it (but actually, i just know 1 word from this language). lol.... for example: hello = annyonghaseyo (여보세요).

and yeah, today, silvana a.k.a silai went to Australia to continue her degree there. well, she's on the plane now. will gonna miss u so much girl. and u know what, this is our last picture snapped by someone *i have no idea, who took this pic, but thanks for this pic*. this pic took at coco banana few minutes after "party is over". see, alfred is totally drunk behind there. haha...

3 comments:

╰sιℓ —★ said...

MONYET
makin banyak aja foto2 nangis gw d mana2
gw lg d VU footscray
gedungnya banyak benerrrr
pusink liatnya

=c.h.R.i.s.T= said...

lex, jgn ambil kesempatan dalam kesempitan..wkwkwkwk

=c.h.R.i.s.T= said...

lex, lagi ngambil kesempatan dalam kesempitan y..lol