Thursday, July 24, 2008

graduate ????

finally, i just done my supplementary exam for investment. had a huge thought that i will pass this subject. hhahaha.. soon, i will graduate. haha....

well, because of too confidence, i straightly go to international student office to process my termination for student visa in malaysia. well, actually it takes 2 to 4 weeks to terminate, but, i just did it 1 day. haha... but my withdrawal for my school deposit can only be process after my visa is expired, which is on 4th august 08. lol....

counting down the days, i will go back to my hometown this saturday early in the morning. go back to medan to do some medical check up *because it is required to make student visa in china*, process china student visa, and buy air ticket. that's all...

i need to start pack my things now. i had a lot of stuff to think about. a lot. sorry for theja because i make his room full of my stuff. haha... my bad.

hmm, i read my daily chinese horoscope, and it said that "There'll be a question mark hanging over certain aspects of your work. Cardiac palpitations seem probable. You'll find a solution to some of your problems in a trip, a contact with foreigners. Fruitful discussions with your spouse or children. Your heart may make a delicious leap today as you'll meet a very charming person. Your life will move, evolve, be transformed--suddenly, unexpectedly; be ready for the change."
*this is absolutely reflected to me for today. yeah....

and this is zodiac horoscope, it said that "This time, you'll be more concerned about your interior life than about all the rest, but this evidently won't mean that satisfactions in other fields will be denied you. However, one of your ambitions will be thwarted by circumstances independent of your will. You'll have the visit of faraway friends. You'll also have fruitful exchanges of ideas with your various relations. If you lend your money to anyone, don't think to be able to recuperate it. Beware of a robbery or swindle."

1 comment:

╰sιℓ —★ said...

soon u will know how i feel here
so far away from home
but after 1 week i feel like things are getting okay
hoho
selamat ye yg dah graduate