Monday, July 14, 2008

Crazy

i don't know why, but since the last time we club at coco banana, alfred became the most energetic dancer in the world. after work, he keeps dancing all the time, every single seconds. well, even though after complained his work about "taking care alone in hokaido", he began his dance again.

and even today, even though he was late for work, but at the end, he close his hokaido at 9pm. damn, that's early dude. haha...

and yeah, i will upload the video soon. lol....

well about me, yesterday i was overslept and that sure i came late for work. my reason was i went for a doctor for medical check up. lol... but well, even though i said so, my colleagues didn't believe me. haha...

today, it's kinda hard for me to face the truth. because of my not so good result. *it's like blood-tear on my keyboard*. i need to re-seat for another exam next 2 weeks. i hope, i can pass this investment and graduate from VU.

GOD, give me power and spirit for this investment. i need YOUR hand in my heart now. to make me feel confidence and face the truth. this is really hard for me. but i will and i must done this. MUST. for the next 2 weeks, i will put ALL my effort and my sweat on investment. totally, i need someone's help here. it is impossible for me to study for the same thing like what i did before.

well, GOD, plz... i need YOU.

GBM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciayoooo alexxxxxx.......!!!
C'mon u can do it man...!!!
its only 1 easy re-sit exam...^^
Cheers ^^

-pRedzzz-

╰sιℓ —★ said...

alex
lu pasti bisa
banyak2 doa yah lex
semangat yah belajarnya..
you will graduate this year for sure!