Tuesday, March 10, 2009

the way you pray

just now, my friends just told me, my personality through the way i hold my hand when doing pray-ing. the way i pray is hold my hand with my right thumb-up above my left thumb. it means i'm a type of person that use more feeling and opinion compare to logic.

right thumb-up: care but sensitive, honest and veracious in helping people, use more feeling, creative, care and put attention on people, easy to get hurt, easy to get sad, but easy to get happy as well.

while left thumb-up is type of person that use more logic than feeling.

Aquarius 10 March, 2009.
Today, when you find yourself in situations that usually make you nervous, take a moment to gather your thoughts. Try to stay loose and you'll feel more grounded -- you'll be able to see that you have no reason to feel intimidated or uncomfortable. First impressions are always important, but today that's even more so. And if you can stay cool and calm, you're sure to make people notice you in a whole new way. And you'll be perfectly poised to take advantage of a gigantic opportunity.

No comments: