Sunday, March 15, 2009

Graduation

yesterday morning, i fetched my parents from LCCT airport together with my brother. stayed at Radius International Hotel at Bukit Bintang. well, just bring them to KLCC and around bukit bintang. today we just moved to Sunway Pyramid Hotel. today is my big day come across my life as well. it is my graduation convocation. i can't believe it i've done my degree in Banking and Finance from Victoria university. proud of myself and proud become one of the VU members. and yeah, i'm now ALEX LEORIUS, Bbus. hahaha....

well, everything happened at the same time, met old friends, old classmates, phone calls, sms, and of cause take picture. and today, i'm not the photographer for the 1st time, i'm the model. hahaha....



indescribable memorial day for me. well, i want to CONGRATULATE myself, my friends, my classmates and the other who feel the same with me. haha.... WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD.

No comments: