Thursday, March 5, 2009

my life episode 20: Career......

from few job application that i applied before, only 2 company that asked me for interview. so far, i just did 2 stages of interview with prudential and today with Jc associates. well, from this 2 company, they offer me quite good basic salary *but jc give higher*, in which both company offer me sales department. but, before i work in the company, i need to do 2 stages of compulsory test, which is the Singapore's government rules and regulation to enter Singapore's insurance and investment field.

now i still in confusing situation whether i want to take this test to continue my major, or should i just "jump" into the other field, which is totally out of major, but i have ability and passion on it? i already asked my friend's opinions about my situation, some of them push me to do the test and wait for the result. and the other told me to do the creative stuff; like design or photography. because insurance and investment is too young for me.

honestly speaking, I'm not really into insurance and investment field, and i prefer entertainment and art field. for example; advertising company, magazine company, or graphic design maybe, and event organizer company.

well for both major field, I'm not really know what department they have it, and how it works, but i think if they give proper training and i put effort and passion on it, i think i can do it well.

well, just hope for the best for my life.


Aquarius, March 05, 2009
Despite all evidence to the contrary, you do not have all the answers today. Be careful not to confuse other people's confidence in you with your actual abilities. Right now, you need to work harder to find innovative and perhaps even uncomfortable ideas. Find out how you can make ideas better. What value could they add to your life? Becoming too complacent in your daily routine is not wise for your career growth or your personal growth. You need stimulation -- and yes, even conflict -- right now.

3 comments:

╰sιℓ —★ said...

bang alex
coba aja dl yg investment
siapa tau rezeki dikau d sana
yg entertainment itu dikau buat sbg hobi aja :D

╰sιℓ —★ said...

lex klo ga jd pramugara aja
XDD

red104 said...

gw dr dulu mrasa klo u emang cocok di bidang art, ads, ato sejenisnya..masa masuk insurance..
ga bgt bwt u!