Friday, September 26, 2008

New Hair Style

well, after had lunch with my friends at one of the small restaurant xiao lung bao near my apartment, i went for a hair cut below my apartment named Cutting Edge. well, i just adore my new hair style, why? because i just love it. haha...

before


after


well, i got my new hair stylish i think. haha... his name 王浩. 謝謝.

Daily quote:
September 26, 2008. (2008, 9月, 26日)
You should be careful in business deals, right now -- the people you'll be dealing with are much more cynical than you are, and could create an atmosphere of negative thinking and mistrust. Their minds are much more focused on the petty details and less on the goal that you are trying to achieve -- in short, they are going to be more concerned with themselves than with you. This is not the level of treatment you deserve, so let them know that they are not the only fish in the sea.

No comments: