Saturday, September 6, 2008

Korean VS Chinese

today i had my lunch at one of the Korean Restaurant beside my campus. i order 炒年榚和拉面, i called this tobuki ramen. i love this because this noodle remembered me of emilia and leong. they bring me to Ampang Avenue and had lunch at one of the korean restaurant, one of the item we order was this tobuki ramen.

well here, this noodle is cost me 28元. this restaurant only served 3 times as the sidelines. i just know kimchee and the others, forgot.

and night, i had my dinner at one of Global Chinese Fast Food Chain, J-Kungfu (真功夫). i forgot to snap the food i ate just now, but i took the picture of the cup. haha... anyway, just now, i order pork rice with steam egg. but, the steam egg came late to my table for about 15 minutes *i had done all my meal*, and the manager gave me free soyabean as an apologize together with the late steam egg. haha....

i think, i will go there again someday. hahaha....

No comments: