Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

I still remember when my First day to school when i was 4 years old, both my Mom and my Dad bring me to my 1st class. Until i attend my high school, my Dad is the one who bring us to school on the 1st day. During my school time, i found out instead he drive from home, he sacrifice his time and business just to ride a bike for 40 minutes to my school - under the hot sun and dusty weather - just for my Stupid-drawing book that i left at home. (Return journey will be 1 hour and 20 minutes). I feel so bad and so so sorry for him. Since then, i always bring a small note book with me to carry around as "to do list" or "Manual self-Notification note book". 

Sorry Dad for my nonsense and Thank you for your time-sacrifice and encouragement to make me an independent guy right now.

Happy Father's Day. Love You Always.

Below are some of the video to share with you all. LOVE your Dad.






Sources: Youtube

No comments: