Thursday, May 31, 2012

FlyScoot - Cabin Crew P.2

I just did the Scoot Cabin Crew interview last week, still waiting for the good news from them. 2 days ago, they ask me to do the Self Personality Questionnaire through a website, in which it took 20-25 minutes to do so. there are more than 50 question there.

After i did that, today, which is just now, i got their call and a lady said "After a tight assessment and looking through your personality test, we would like to invite you for our cabin crew. would you like to come on Saturday for the contract briefing?" I was damn excited in my room and jumping like a kangaroo.

I have no idea right now, as i am so so so so happy with this and am so proud of myself. Miracle won't happen when you do not put an effort to do something. And this is my reward. Yeehaaaa........ Thank You GOD for hearing my prayer everyday. I Love YOU so much.


No comments: