Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010..........

wow, time flies. it's now 2010.........

flashback to last year, where i still in Hong Kong for my personal trip. haha..... btw, i just realized that i improve my english quite a lot compare to last year, in which i type the new year resolution when i still in Hong kong. lol... (proud of myself).

Before the countdown at night, i need to work for the last day of 2009. nothing special i think, but at least i did my best and managed to close at least 1 sale. haha.....

because of too many people out there, me and my friends decided to do the countdown & do a small gathering with my old classmates at Toa Payoh. eating fries, fried vege, pizza, ships & ofcoz vodka accompany. haha.... well, today i really lost my voice, and i have no idea how i can work for tomorrow. this is why today i keep drinking warm water. at least, my throat do not feel dry inside.

compare to last year, definitely the one that i really achieved is that i got a job in Singapore. secondly, i believe i improve myself a lot. but the only things that i always lack of, is my decision making. i always feel scared in order to decide between two really important stuff. but at least, for a small matter, i know how to handle it. haha.....

No comments: