Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Short Holiday

pheeeeewww, i felt so excited and happy when i went back to Indonesia for relaxing, holiday and for my grandma's bday at the same time as well, but still not enough for me because it just 3 days 2 night trip. a very short-weekend-trip. hahaha...

well, lots of stuff happened at that 3 days. hanging out with friends, even though it was just a short day, but still feel so happy to met all my old friends. hang-out at starbucks coffee @ cambridge city square, ate bakso @ My Bakso, dinner with my family, especially my grandma's bday dinner, met lots of my family members. feel so happy.

ou btw, i bought my new spectacles, new brand, and new style *hahahaha.....*, but the stupid thing is that, i forgot that i will fly back to Spore on sunday, in which most of the shops in Medan are not open on sunday. so, i fly back without my specs. but luckily, my cousin is fly back today, so i can take my specs tomorrow at her office, which is just right in front of my tower. hahaha.. thanks Wen.

ou btw later on, i will upload the pictures during my stay in Medan. haven't transfer it yet. lazy and no time because today i need to work. huffff.....

No comments: