Saturday, July 25, 2009

25: ASG

hmmm....., time flew fast, it's now my 3rd month since i started this job at APPCO and almost 1/2 year since i came back from China and moved to Spore. a lot of things happened everyday. currently on the COD 2, in the progression to build my own team and hoping that i can go to the next level ASAP. But to be honest, beside always with my colleagues most of the time, am quite out of my other friends. feel far from them. haiz....

oh well btw, few weeks ago, we do have a small gathering at Harianto's house at Novena there. have lots of fun with margaret cooked for us. nice Mie Siam and nasi lemak mag. i want more. hahaha..... about the environment, i really like this kind of office. do not feel any stress full, just feel about encouragement and also support from one and another. but, on the other side, about the money, it is not that good *for me*. because my skills is not fully full yet. for this few days, i got my momentum back already. hope i can maintain this kind of attitude and my momentum so i can always sign-up for the donor. GOD please help me always and i believe YOU always help me and with me always.

well, without chasing out my hobby, taking picture is also 1 of the routinity among colleagues. lol.... narcism is in da mood now.

ARKASH...............

No comments: