Friday, June 26, 2009

My Life epi 23: end of june

wow, it's been quite long i never update my blog since last few weeks. lol.... been busy for quite, hmmm.... everyday actually. lol... and i think i missed out alot of things already. starting from the opening of Orchard Point at orchard road, until friend's status. haiz..... need to balance my life now.

well about today i just got my blue IC. yay..... finally, i'm officially become Singapore PR already. hahahaha...... but i need to go to Indonesia Embassy to change my address here, so they will not charge my for the viscal for my flight. well, at office, it's my 1st time i run my 1st presentation for the executives and newly promoted leader in my team. just a very small group, contained of 4 ppl only. but still, it makes me felt nervous. heading to Toa Payoh for my sales location today and end up with 1 giro............ again. haiz.... sad my sales now become slower and slower, lesser and lesser. is it bcoz of myself? or maybe other factors? haiz.....

oh GOD, plz help me to solve my problem as soon as possible. so i can have my balance and easy life.

Aquarius June 26, 2009
A certain someone you spend an awful lot of time with is about to let you know that every minute you've invested has and will be well spent. You're set up to learn the depth and breadth of a loved one's feelings, and even if you're single, there's no way you'll miss the enormity of those same emotions coming to you via the casual utterances and behavior of someone you had no idea was as fond of you as they really are.

No comments: