Saturday, June 13, 2009

My life ep.22 : ASG

it's been a month since my 1st time joining this company. at 1st, i'm not really into it, but now, i think i saw the prospect in the future is quite bright, so i decide to continue it. well, i just went back from Raffles Hospital to take my Medical result. and the result is HIV (-) non-reaction. hahaha....

well, i just did my appointment to ICA as well, which is on this coming wednesday, 17th June 09, 10.30AM. means, i need to get out from my room around 10. must be punctual. lol....

ou yesterday, after got the recruitment training by Irwan, Rena assigned me for a trainee, which i'm not ready yet to train people. well from now, i need to prepare myself for the next recruitment, which i think most probably is next week. huff.... i need to concentrate about my sales, at the same time, take care of my trainee. huge responsibility is coming up SOON. huff.......

Aquarius June 13, 09
The folks you've been associating with for months now will be only too happy to back you up, no matter what you need or when you need it. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to agree to let them help you and to swallow your pride. You can do it, and think of how good they'll feel about themselves after they've realized you've actually let someone help you, for a change.

No comments: