Monday, April 20, 2009

Trancevaganza CD cover

well, as my request to Yulia --my friend i knew during my stay in Shanghai and also a fashion designer-- to create a CD Cover for my Trancevaganza Remixes. with the Phillips SPH2000 headphone in the cover, in which i used it when i do the remix.

the result is quite surprise me. more than i'm expected. haha.... thanks yul.

well, this is the cover of my trancevaganza. just have a look and comment please.......



well, my Trancevagaza May 2009 nonstop hits Volume 5 will be post soon. i just finished create the mix, and this time i just used the songs from my previous mix, randomly, by picking up some of the nice and the most favorite song from the previous album. (as i asked some of my friends to choose it for me).

well, just wait for it. ^^

Aquarius April 20, 2009
The latest revelation from a friend was dramatic, for sure. But was it legitimate? It's time to do a little sleuthing and dig deeper to find out what the real deal is. It's not that you are doubting them -- it's just that you are doubting their story. There is a difference. And if you find out that they were stretching the truth or exaggerating their claims, be compassionate about it. You don't even have to let on that you know the truth, either, if you think that will help them save face.

1 comment:

╰sιℓ —★ said...

keren lex covernya
gw sih suka
tp jujur aja gambar headphoneny ngeganggu klo d situ *peace*
mgkn klo d pindahin ke dekat tulisan nama dikau yg pink2 itu lbh bagus
hahaha
maap banyak comment
pdhl bukan saya yg bikin T^T
btw jadi lha nampaknya kita buka tmpt clubbing ni
wakakaka