Wednesday, April 8, 2009

David Archuleta

Yesterday 7 April 09, Runner Up American Idol season 7, David Archuleta, held his Autographs session at Iluma, Singapore, which is just right beside my HDB, about 20 meters. hahaha.....

The shows starts about 7.20 which is 20 minutes late from the actual schedule, but still hundreds of fans was standing and waiting for the 17 years old David to perform and sign on their original CD of David Archuleta.


well because i stand too far from the stage, i don't think my sigm a17-70mm can afford to shot the clear face of David.m meanwhile, in the middle of the show, which right behind me, there are 1 freaking stupid malay high school girl that shout to the other audience. "don't push me ok. u keep push me until u get aside and i cannot see David." hello girl, this is just the same like concert, no seat number, no entrance fee, and ofcoz everybody will push futher infront to the stage. if u want, just grab the original CD and get inside there. haiz..... nyebelin bgt....

well, forget about that stupid girl, at that time, David Sang 4 songs of A Little Too Not Over You, Crush, Thousands Miles, and his new hits Touch My Hand. well, right next of this text, is my best shot of David Archuleta during the shows.

No comments: