Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Life episode 15: Preparing to leave Shanghai (epi.3)

today, i received my Certificate of Completion of my Long Term Chinese Refresher Course, in Shanghai Jiao Tong University. i completed with quite good result actually. for my writing and reading 情读 i got 65 for my final grade *which is quite low actually. but yeah, still pass. i got 85 for my speaking class 口语, which is the higest score here. and 79 for my listening 听力. well, it's not that bad actually.

well tonight, its my turn for farewell dinner. as i will go to Pudong tomorrow to stay at my friend's house, which is nearer to airport. and i just had my dinner at Dolar Shop at Tian yao Qiao Lu 天遥桥路. and yeah, as always, farewell always make me feel sad. as i farewell with Erlin and she said "Le.. i will most definately miss u... all our crazy times together!! thank u for everything yah le... u really have been suck a good friend.. keep in touch yah.. XOXO...!!". shit lin. u really make me cry for the 1st time in shanghai. *as febby also knew i cry maybe*. hahaha... well, at that time when erlin leave, i really really feel something missing. and when the rest of my friends left *andreani, vinna, nikko, yulia*, i even feel missing more.

OMG. OMG. OMG.

Lin, u r the best lin. will gonna miss u so much.

and yeah, thanks to vivian, febby, nonny, jenny, jay, nikko for attending my invitation, and special thanks to andreani, vinna, and yulia for the balloon and rose. *as i give it to erlin as the very very special one*. and thanks to Heru for your "freeload" at ur house. even though it is damn cold in ur bathroom and ur bedroom. hahaha... but really thank you for your kindnest. really appreciate it bro......

and yeah jay, darwin *even though u r not coming today*, well, really thank you so much for all your helps, really, gonna miss u all.

各位大家朋友们,很对不起,如果有很不高兴的事。我说的都是开玩笑的。没有意的。没有意识地。

Aquarius feb 17, 2009
Controversies at your job or at school are waking you up to the fact that people you like can believe things that you definitely do not like! Understandably, this dissonance might cause you some stress or discomfort at first, but once you accept the fact that everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, you will be fine. Your relationships can withstand some healthy debate, so don't hold back when it comes to disagreeing with them. Just don't get personal about it.

No comments: