Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Life episode 12: Homeless but gonna miss it

well today, i just moved to Heru's house, and no longer stay at my 1706. and u know what, i stayed and stared at my room for about 15 minutes before i leave that house. this feeling is not the same like when i leave KL, because at that time, i knew that i still and will return back to KL. well, this is Shanghai, i don't know when i will come back here again, and go back to this house. because every rental, need contract.

the feeling, wanna cry actually. leave my "home sweet room" not at the exact time. *because i ran the contract actually*. hahaha... but still, i put my heart there since my 1st moved to that house. gonna miss that room so much, and anything happened there. haha.... gonna miss Fa Hua Zhen Lu 25 nong 3 hao 1706.

well, i also leave my roomie Dr. Pangky. gonna miss u so much bro. and gonna miss ur "ngomelan". eventhough u r alil bit rese at that time. but really, gonna miss u so much. we need to meet up in some other day bro.

really, undescriable. i want go back to that house actually. but, as time goes by, i also need to go back to Indonesia for CNY and go to spore to find a job. hopefully, i can get a good job there.

okay about the job, as my plan, i'm about to find a job in advertising field, fashion industry, or photography. well now, i still find some job through internet. because this is the only way i can apply for now. since i still in Shanghai and haven't go to spore, it's quite hard for me to get a job, because they need to do some interview. well, about the resume, i think my previous resume is terrible. i jsut got marcella resume, and yeah, i will change my resume based on hers. hahaha... thanks mar. i hope i can find the job that i want, based on it.

No comments: