Monday, October 13, 2008

Ketinggalan

well, i think, i was a lil bit far away from blogger this couple of days. because i was too busy with my activities and friends. well, i just bought a new bicycle last few days together with my housemate, i think last wednesday, if i'm not mistaken. hahaha...

and today, my owner deal with me and my housemate about the rental. they just asked us to sign the contract today and increase the rental price of 200 *become RMB 4200/month*. well, nothing to worried of. after go to winni's bday lunch, me, tommy, darwin, and sugi had our own konfoi *cycle around the city*. from our place, to Puxi. and it takes about 1 and half hours. we came back and had dinner at Cen Kung Fu around 7.30 PM. i also went to Metro City 美罗 to watched movie, named Painted Skin, with my other friends. such a quite nice movie. but, because they cut the movie, it became so so. haiz....

ou gosh, i just realized that i think i play too much here, and i think i need to and i must study harder. as what my plan here is to study and improve my family language, including make more friends. 加油 加油。

haiz, Indonesia currency is decrease again. i just checked that 1USD = 9,796 Rp, 1 RMB = 1,433 Rp, 1 RM = 2,787 Rp, and 1 SGD = 6.604 Rp . damn it. i need to cut cost my output as what my input is currently hold by this situation. but, not related to this actually, i need to cut cost because of my spending here. i spent too much for my own life. i don't think of where this money coming from. haiz.... i need to save now. 从今天开始, 我要换我的活动. 不好的习惯. 做好的东西.

Horoscope October 13, 2008.
The Bottom Line:
The Patterns of your life are coming together to form a very interesting picture.

In Detail:
Suddenly, your daily routine is going to feel comforting, not boring. this is good news, because it doesn't look like there will be much variation in the upcoming weeks. The patterns of your life are coming together to form a very interesting picture, and you'll be quite content to live through it. All your questions are going to get answered, and you're going to get a very strong confirmation that the recent tough decision you made was the right one.

2 comments:

╰sιℓ —★ said...

huaaaa
dikau beli sepedaaaa
asiknya!!
anyway aussie dollar sama sing dollar udh sama lho
gilaakk
parah bgt economy aussie skrg

shinta said...

silai si raja komen dah komen duluan..
hohohohoho..
sepede apa lex ?
post poto u pas naek sepeda donk..hohohoho..