Monday, June 7, 2010

Hob Nob Cafe

I just came back from my dinner together with my colleagues and my boss. we went to a never heard cafe named HOB NOB CAFE. from the shopping mall itself, it looks hmmm......... curious.

But after you taste the appetizer, my perspective to the cafe is change. great dining experience ever. it's been long time i didn't enjoy this kind of dishes. i ordered Mushroom soup (as always, my favorite), chamomile Tea, and Pork cutlet Cordon Bleu. for the price of around $10-13, this is consider as very good already. Very fresh baked Dory fish, well cooked Pork cutlet cordon bleu, And the cosy cafe is totally relaxing ambiance with warm hospitality.

and the best things, no service charge. haha..... plus 15% discount if you use Standard Chartered Bank credit card. wow...... *i help them to promote. because it is really really nice cafe in terms of the decoration and the food*.

location: 545 Orchard Road, Far East Shopping Center #03-18/19

Rate: 8.5 - 10

No comments: