Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Birthday ALex

Chinese New Year has passed few days ago. even though i still feel the holiday mood, but yet, it seems like not that excited this year. even though my Red Pocket getting lesser for this year, but it didn't stop me to gather with my family. instead, i feel more happier.

And yeah, today is my Birthday. am officially 22 years old today. huff..... feel old, but thinking about adding on another number to my age, i just realized that I'm not achieved a lot previously. even though i already get a permanent job, but it doesn't make me independent yet. Hence, i need to improve myself even more. in other part of my work, yes i got some client for my photography previously, but it doesn't make me stop learning & improve my skills.

my objective for this coming year, is to be a better person, read more books, keep learning, independent, get another part time job or maybe get more clients for my photography. at least i can build my own portfolio. and of cause, i want to take an English course, and mandarin course to improve my language skills.

well, pretty much to achieve, but i believe i will achieve it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.....................

No comments: