Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Fendy

2nd day in Singapore since my last visit to my lovely hometown, makes me a lil bit miss home rite now. but well, this is Singapore. we must be mature and independent. hufff....... bring the Medan's Meranti roll-Cheese-cake to office, and feel happy that my colleauges love it. haha..... continued worked at Bishan today together with another 5 crazy colleagues, makes me feel even more happy, as they all are super fun. lol..... (Irwan, Rainer, Jessica, Christine, and Hazel).

then, One sudden call from Hendry about a dinner invitation from Fendy for his Birthday this time, makes me feel Phaise, as am not really close to him *at that time*. The dinner was held at Mr. Curry at Central, Clarke Quay. hmmm..... commenting about the food, the taste is not really bad, but i still prefer Chicken katsu curry from Zanmai. hahahaha..... ou well, during the dinner *chit chat is a must*, we talked quite a lot of stuff. then, 5 of us continued our chit chat at DYMK, until around 11pm. feel a lil bit HOT because of the Mojito. but, love it. hahaha....

by the way, Happy Birthday Fendy. Wishing you all the best always for your study.

No comments: