Thursday, May 21, 2009

May

wow, been long time i din update my blog unless songs. haha.... well, for several month since i came to singapore, finally, i got my training at ASG for 3 days already, and next week will be my official week in office. haha....

well, in my 2nd day of training on the morning shift, i came slightly earlier *9.20* to get the training before the meeting, prime time and bell gong session *which is the office daily activities*. But, when i saw the attendence, i saw nobody was in the office eccept me...... what the hell happened here. it support to be morning shift and nobody's here................... the answer is, our bos change the shift to afternoon shift and nobody was telling me about that. which a lil bit of shame, i came back home and go back again about 1.30. but yeah, yesterfday i get 1 sales and 3 pending.

still in training program, i already lost my E90 there. but luckily someone found it and gave it to me. thanks to Jeric and also Daniel for that. haha... owe both of u lunch time. haha... and today, i got 2 sales, and 1 pending. yeah..... tomorrow, i need to get slightly higher......... 3 sales. hahaha....

oh yeah, yesterday, my friend ICI, send me her wedding invitation to me. and wow, the invitation is so cool. love the picture there ici. hahaha.... oh btw, CONGRATULATION for you ICI. have a great wedding party and great life ahead. semoga bahagia selalu yah. GBU always ici......

Aquarius 21 May, 2009
Your cynical side is in charge today, which means you're going to be suspicious of people who act like saints. To you, these folks don't have altruistic motives -- they are helping someone only with the goal of helping themselves in the end. But the big question is, are your suspicions correct? Resist the urge to warn others about this person being a wolf in sheep's clothing. You don't know for sure, and you could hurt their reputation.

No comments: