Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Life Episode 4: SAVE

this is not the 1st time, i think most of the month the word broke, overspent, happening, and lazy is always surround me. well, i must change my lifestyle start from today. i'd put my status *private msg* at facebook "ALex gonna leave his current "happening" live, and will start all over again with healthy life.....".

MY PROBLEM:

financial: i can said that i spent for something that i ain't really need it, but still i need to pay money for it. like eat, drinks, meals, and so on. the others is that i spent for shopping. i knew that i overspent for this stuffs but i promise to myself, i will not buy this kind of stuff again, if i don't really need it. NO MORE SHOPPING.

health: since the 1st time i came here, i think i change a lot especially about my health. at 1st, i drink milk and juice everyday. but now, i event don't 'taste' the milk and juice for more than 1 month dy. shit.... the more to fruit, i even never eat fruit at all for this couple of weeks. somemore, i must go to GYM at least once every 2 days. MUST.

study: the purpose i came here is to STUDY, learn and improve my mandarin. until now, i didn't feel any improvement at all. the way i speak, is just about the same like the 1st time i came here. i MUST spend more time for study, start from tomorrow.

job: last week, i just got a new job, a freelance photographer in CM, CityMoments. well, because this have no contract *just have few term and condition*, i need to find another part time job that can give me more money. i always seeking for another new and fresh opportunity to build myself up. i hope, the money i get, i can make it useful and build a very very good portfolio for myself and my future.

GOD: OMG, i just realize, everyday, i forgot to pray and i don't even think that HE is exists. OMG, GOD i'm so sorry bout that, i promise that i will never never ever forget U again.

ok, i promise to myself again start from today and after my Beijing and Hongkong trip, i will "out my money from my pocket" only if it is necessary and important.

Aquarius nov 25, 2008
If you want things to be different, then make them so! It's never too late to move down a different path in your life. You can't let your age, your income, or your current romantic status hold you back from doing something that you think will make you happy. Every day offers a new opportunity, a new set of choices to make -- and this day is no different. You are working awfully hard at coming up with excuses -- it's wasting time, and it's wasting your energy. You know you can do it, so do it!


No comments: