Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Last Semester ????

well, i just coming back from exam hall. today i had 2 exam paper. 1st was Distribution management and organization. for this paper, i'm sure i could pass this subject, as i already study for it until i loss my brain.

the 2nd paper was International Banking and Finance. WTf, this is the hardest paper i ever face before. the last paper, in last semester with the hardest exam question ever. shit, this is the best damn shit i ever get before. even though it is open book exam, but the question was totally different from the previous year. damn it. i just wish i can pass this paper. hopefully, this is really very very very last semester.

few minutes after i came out from that freaking exam hall, i called my mom. express everything to her. hahaha... sorry mom, but thats what i can do that time. lol.... eeeeee mala jadi ngobrol deh ama nyokap gw. kwkwkwkw...

okay, back to IBF, GOD, i know U can help me and U must help me. this is not because i can't do the paper, but this paper is totally different from the topic given. even my friends edy wanto said "cing khang kho". damn hard. and this makes me feels "long holiday with damn heavy pressure".

oh GOD, plz help me. keep praying to YOU everyday.

GBM

No comments: